First floor :-
* In the middle the fountain foyer , walls covered by faience tiles made in “Kutahya” in turkey , similar to fountain foyer in “Alhambra” Palace in” Granada” in Spain .
* The most important precious master piece in the foyer the English clock with several tones and brass censer.
* Below the ceiling there was Kufic writing from Qur’an texts, chairs are short because the prince was short man, it took the saddle shape .
* The ceiling was covered by a decorated layer of Gypsum, walls covered with faience tile , and floor covered with parquet, furniture took Arab style.
* Consists of two parts , Shakma is Turkish word means getting out part of the building , looks like balcony covered by faience tile and contain fire place .
* The presence of mirrors gives wideness to the place , it contains special chairs with ivory and shell , specific for men who read Qur’an and poetry .
* Used for family and great personalities meetings , walls covered by blue faience tile made in France .
* Built for private use, there was books in various types of architecture and arts.
The Upper Floor:-
* Includes 2 bedrooms, one for prince Mohamed ali, and the other one for his maid, where there is wire nets for protection against mosquitoes, and jewellery room .