Masjiid

Masjiid

It was built in 1933 from lime stone, at the entrance there was two marble panels, the right one is considered as a “ Foundational text” of the mosque, and left one is “ Gratitude panel” contains names of workers and artists who took part in executed and decoration of the mosque.

 Masjiid divided to two Iwans, the ceiling of the eastern one shaped on shallow domes covered by yellow glass allows the passage of natural light, and western one decorated with sun disk.

 The mosque is covered with faience tiles, under the ceiling there are of “Call of Allah” ( azan) and “ Names of Allah” in Islam. In the middle laid the chair of  Holy Qur’an recite

Manial Palace Museum

Manial Palace Museum

A A A
@ 2018 MUSEUM OF Coptic, All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions