Egyptian Textile Museum is sabil was built on Al-Mu'izz Street by Muhammad Ali Pasha in 1244 AH / 1828 as a charity on the spirit of his son Ismail who died in Sudan. It was converted in 2010 into the Egyptian textile museum.
It is one of the most beautiful of the spices. It is well constructed and decorated with exquisite decoration.
The upper part of it is a school called the Al-Nahasin School, which is considered one of the first modern schools in the region. It was one of the first modern schools that continued to serve until the 1950s, Among its most famous students is the late President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
The façade was decorated with four copper windows for watering passers-by, and was decorated with Turkish marble inscriptions with engravings influenced by the European Ricoco.
The museum is the first of its kind in the Middle East. It contains nearly 1000 pieces of different ages, giving the visitor a complete picture of the development of this industry in Egypt from the Pharaonic to the Muhammad Ali Dynasty.
The museum consists of two floors with eleven halls; the oldest piece of the pharaonic era, Among the most prominent collections of Keswaat al-Kaaba, Which was manufactured in Egypt since the era of Caliph omar ibn al-Khattab and was sent to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia annually until 1962.