This large establishment is located on the intersection of al-Ghawriyya Street with al-Azhar Street, it was built in 909 AH/ 1503 AD. It has two facades, the western one contains the entrance overlooking al-Ghawriyya Street while the northern façade overlooks al-Azhar Street.
The mausoleum’s dome is distinguished by its decorative elements and magnificent mihrab. However, al-Ghawri was never buried here, as he died in the levant in 922 AH/ 1516 AD. Beside it is a Khanqah for Sufis. Its wooden ceiling contains gilded decorations. There is also a sabil, kuttab, and a royal seat on the northern wing of this complex.